Latest Article :

Widgets

Home » , , » Quickly Lock Your Windows - Keyboard Shortcut

Quickly Lock Your Windows - Keyboard Shortcut

{[['']]}

 

 

 







There are many ways to quickly lock your Windows and the soul purpose of doing that is to protect your computer from anyone's access. At offices you should lock your Windows so that when you are not at your seat, no one else can take a look at what you were doing or they cannot steal anything from your computer and beleive me you should do that (make it a practice). To make it more secure, you can lock your PC with a single click and Unlock It With USB.


At home, if you have a movie or a program running on your computer that you want your kids or your brother / sister to see while you are away and also don't want them to mess up with the computer, then you can transparent lock your desktop which will help you a lot.



Please keep sending me your replies / feedback after reading the article and keep asking me the questions about the things which you want to learn about. WHAT I NEED IS JUST A REPLY OR A FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS.



You can like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter or Google+ Community where you can ask me questions and you will also get the notifications of all the new articles which I post on my blog.


The traditional method to lock your Windows is to press CTRL+ALT+Delete button and than select Lock this Computer option in Win 7 and Lock Computer option in WinXP.

In WinXP

in Win 7


Though it's already a very simple and easy method but still it takes a bit time to bring that option on your screen. In order to make the whole process more fast in 1 click, you can simply press WIN Key (windows key) + L.

By pressing that combination, it will immediately lock your computer in a second. I found this keyboard shortcut quite an effective way in order to lock my windows quickly.

What do you think about this Keyboard Shortcut? Reply me with your comments / feedback.




--
Umair Shaikh

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Followers

Today Pageviews

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The World Of Fun Cute Group - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger